Monday 27 October 2008

Made In the Shade


Ok its fair to say I wasn't feeling particularly optimistic about this event, firstly the whole country seams to have gone credit crunch crazy and secondly Glasgow was experiencing possibly the most disgusting weather we've had all year (and that's really saying something).
But it was in fact really good, very well attended and crammed full of fabulous craft and vintage stalls. I was really pleased that the new shoppers went down well but as we were so busy I hardly managed to escape from my stall all day, below however are a few of my favourites from my neighbours.

whimsical poetry calender with charming illustrations by rosie at pipless jam

I had to buy both of these, greyhounds for me and football for M. Old hardback books made into notebooks by feel fuzzy

No comments: