Thursday 19 March 2009

We've moved!

Horray! Showpony has moved out of the spare bedroom and into a lovely new studio in Govan It feels so grown up and I'm really enjoying the change. OK so Govan might not always be the loveliest place in Glasgow but clearly its moved someone to express their feelings (above). I walk past this every time I go to the post office and it always makes me smile.

I'm sharing the studio with Rachael from Hannah Zakari its bright, white, warm and secure - what more could you want........how about a built in dark room big enough for screen printing and keeping all the messy stuff out of the way.




Importantly kippen seems to approve she's already had her little pal round for a sleepover.

I'll post more images once I've unpacked properly.

2 comments:

SpoiltCat.com said...

Looks great, lots of space & light!

Callie Grayson said...

what a fantastic space!
love the light and openness.