Tuesday 29 September 2009

weekend fun

This weekend was the Made In The Shade Homecoming at The Lighthouse. The Lighthouse has recently gone into administration and faces an uncertain future so I was really pleased the event was still able to take place in the building. Highlights were cupcakes from Covetables this little lovely did not last long.My stall was next to Darren Wilson's from Kabloom, a Glasgow designer, maker and guerrilla gardener. His seedboms are such a fun idea and very popular with the shoppers.

On Sunday I ventured into the Merchant City for a quick look around the festival. The stalls of food and goodies were hugely distracting and the music by groups such as Carnival Collective were great but I spent most of my visit following these two seagulls around - just hilarious.

No comments: