Thursday 5 July 2012

Some new cushions



I've been working on this new collection for what seems like ages, I guess I might have to re-adjust my expectations of what I can get done now I have a little person to look after.
I will hopefully get them on the website next week after I've taken more (slightly better) photos of the full range, which includes some fantastic bags that I'm so excited about. But for now I just wanted to share a peek at these cushions which are this close to being ready to go.
The images are taken from the Native Species glass coasters I designed with Keny Drew last year, but this time they have been blown up, and printed on some gorgeous organic fabrics. The purple pompoms on the edge really give the cushion a bit of pop!
It was a funny old day yesterday, lots of paperwork to prepare for the accountant and the most ridiculous rain. I thought it looked quite dry so set off to walk the dogs with Bruno in the back pack, only to have to spend half an hour hiding under a bridge watching the rain coming down in sheets! In the end there were about five other people all hiding under there, all bitching about the weather, all woefully under dressed. Idiots! Today its head to toe waterproofs I don't care what I see when I look out the window in the morning.

No comments: