Monday 2 July 2012

Green City Exhibition Part 2

I promised more photos of our exhibition and here they are:


















The top two images are of the circular book we put together featuring swatches of our work. More information about everyone involved can be found on our joint website 
You might manage to catch a glimpse of some new cushions in the pictures of my work above, a huge bee and lobster. I hope to have these and my new bags (which I'm really excited about) on the website very soon. I can't wait to show some proper pictures of them. 
I hope you had a good weekend. We had a fairly quiet one, just the three of us. It was Bruno's 6 month anniversary so we celebrated with shopping trips (he's grown out of almost everything), kicking about in the swimming pool, eating nice lunches and going on our first run all together, Michael pushed the buggy which slowed him down a little while I clung onto the dogs lead to try and speed me up a bit. We didn't go far at all but its made me determined to start running again.

No comments: