Also this week I uploaded new Hot Dogs to my etsy shop these little guys are filled with wheat and lavender so a short blast in the microwave is all they need to keep you warm for a couple of hours.
Right down to business, I got tagged this week by a good friend, the very talented Clare Nicolson so it seams I have to share with you 7 random things about myself, I'm not all that good at sharing but here goes....
1. I was born in Quito, Ecuador and lived there for the first year of my life.
2. I'm just a bit horse obsessed, but I guess that's quite obvious - the clue's in the name.
3. I have a beautiful but slightly daft Lurcher called Kippen who we got from the rescue center about 2 and a half years ago and I really can't imagine life without.
4. I enjoy cooking and love trying new recipes but despite this my signature dish continues to be 'veg in a pan'.
5. I have 2 Honours degrees, the first was in Sociology and Social Policy at Glasgow University, 3 years after graduating and realising that I really wanted a creative career I went to Glasgow School of Art and studied Product Design.
6. I have a very sweet tooth I'm utterly obsessed by cake, you know the sponge ones with too much butter icing? mmm....
7. In September this year I will be getting married to a wonderful man, my best friend, Michael.
So now you know.