Friday 29 February 2008

Spring Market


Come along to the Glasgow Craft Mafia's Spring Market at Hillhead Library on Saturday the 15th of March. This is the GCM's first event of 2008 so there promises to be lots of new goodies from all the stallholders.
I'll be there with vintage shopper, hotdogs, hidden patterns and anything else I can find the time to make, but with a snowboarding trip to France between now and then I'd better get moving.
If your not in Glasgow or can't make it along the Glasgow Craft Mafia Website has listings of all the members and links to their etsy shops.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My boyfriend used to live on Byers Road. Now he lives with me in Melbourne so I was a little excited when I saw it. Although I saw your wedding pics and went oh look she is with a Scottish guy like me, then realised oh that is because you are actually Scottish. I'm a dill!