Friday 18 March 2011

craft house concept - spring showcase

This weekend Seph Marsden from Craft House Concept is having a spring showcase event and as you may be able to tell from the flyer below its going to feature some of our goodies.
When Steph asked if I'd like to come along on the day and make some little lavender bags with her customers I gave my usual speak before you think reply along the lines of "oh sure, that sounds great, thanks for asking me".
Cue two weeks of panicking about them, what would make them special, how could we personalise them and would they be fun for people to make? Well I'm not saying I've solved all these problems but I have printed lots of alphabetti fabric on lots of different backgrounds so if you do come along you can make your own lavender bag with your choice of showpony fabric, ribbon colour and a range of buttons to make and sew on. They will then be stuffed full of the BEST smelling lavender making a great mothers day present or just a wee treat for yourself.
And if lavender bags don't float your boat there's going to be plenty of cake, wine and a book making demonstration with Lucy from The Book Tree Press.
See you there!

No comments: